We hope that you and your family are remaining safe and healthy.
We believe it is our responsibility to do our part to reduce the spread of this disease.
We have taken some necessary measures to protect our clients, and our staff while making ourselves available to provide veterinary care to our beloved pet patients.
The decisions we have made will have a profound impact on our day-to-day activities and will require a balance between providing veterinary support and being socially responsible. Until further notice, this is our new reality.
- We will be open Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm.
- We have decreased the number of team members in the hospital.
- We will be limiting the services we provide to our patients who are sick or requiring more urgent care. Please call to make arrangements for an appointment if you feel your pet needs our attention.
- Annual wellness examinations and vaccination appointments will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date.
- We will no longer allow pet owners into the hospital. When you arrive at the hospital, stay in your vehicle and call us at 613-823-6419.
- No drop-ins. If you require food or medications, please call ahead so we can make the necessary arrangements.
- All payments will be processed by telephone. We are no longer taking cash or debit payments.
- Curb-side service has been implemented. When you arrive at the hospital to pick up your pet’s medications or food, call to let us know you have arrived and we will bring the items out to your car for you.
- Food and supplies can also be purchased online through our Webstore. If you encounter problems, or can’t find what you are looking for, email us at [email protected].
As always, we sincerely thank you for your understanding during these times of uncertainty. Your support, your loyalty, and your trust are what keep us going every day!
We miss you all very much and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Stay safe and spread kindness.